Fast, reliable and integrated connectivity is essential for the smooth running of your business.
What is an Ethernet Line?
- Do you need a fast and reliable broadband connection?
- Do you need for faster than average file transfer?
- Do you need to access information quickly and easily in the cloud or on-line?
- Are you moving large amounts of data in and out of your office to clients and customers?
A One2One Ethernet connection will help you address these sorts of problems, as well as being flexible for all levels of bespoke requirements.
What are the benefits of an Ethernet Line?
- Speed - because of low contention ratios the speeds achieved are real, unlike the mainstream broadband providers such as BT FTTC and Infinity
- Reliability - 99.98% reliability and guaranteed Service Level Agreements depending on your business needs. We understand how important your connection is to you.
- Flexibility - Ethernet lines on their own are straightforward. However, if you have multiple sites and various requirement we can work with you to deign a custom solution...all you need to is ask.
- Scalability - Tell us what you need an Ethernet line for and what you believe you will need in the future and we will help build a solution that is affordable now and scales with your business.
It is due to the endless capabilities of Fibre Optic Broadband that 121 IT Services Ltd has become the sole point of contact for Fibre Optic Broadband in Westbrook Court, Sheffield.
Below are just 2 of the additional services which are available with a robust and reliable broadband connection:
Netcam is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for it sends and receives data via a computer network and the internet in a more straightforward way than current CCTV Installations. The benefits of using a modern IP camera are:
- Flexibility - IP cameras can be moved around anywhere on an IP network (including wireless)
- Remote Accessibility - live video from selected cameras can be viewed from any computer, anywhere and also from many mobile smartphones and other devices
- Encryption and authentication - IP cameras offer secure data transmission through encryption and authentication such as WPA, WPA2, TKIP and AES
With the flexible packages on offer from 121 IT Services you can choose to have this as a stand alone service or as a part of our bespoke Managed IT Services Agreement. For further information please give us a call on 0114 268 5121.
Click here for
remote support if we ask you to do so.