With the ongoing adoption of VoIP and SIP trunks there is little doubt that it is the future of telephone communications. Some of the benefits include:
- Scalability - SIP trunks provide increased channel capacity on demand without the high cost and lengthy lead times associated with installing new fixed lines
- Cost - ISDN rentals cost more than SIP trunks
- Business Continuity - SIP trunks allow for more flexibility when planning for DR scenarios with easy trunk registration and call forwarding options
- Simple administration - suite of on-line tools for customers and channel partners making it easier to manage the service
- Flexibility - No limitation to geographic area all that is required is a connection to the internet
- Virtual Presence - customers can take UK and International virtual numbers from any area
With the flexible packages on offer from 121 IT Services you can choose to have this as a stand alone service or as a part of our bespoke Managed IT Services Agreement. For further information please give us a call on 0114 268 5121.
Click here for
remote support if we ask you to do so.